Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Corn Belly's Fun!

So after living in Utah for almost 7 years and still not making it to a corn maze, I decided that this was the year to finally experience it. We went with our buds Kelli and Matt and experienced all there was to experience at Corn Belly's at Thanksgiving Point. We enjoyed the giant maze...Kelli and I won beating the guys out of it, the "haunted" hay ride...which was actually really romantic :o), the duck races, pig races, and much, much more. It got me thinking of how much fun it will be to take a little kid of our own to these types of activities some day. :o)
But it was a great fall day to enjoy some great fall fun!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Hi Bernice! That looks like so much fun! I wish we would've made time to go down to Thanksgiving Point! Too bad it's not closer to us. Oh well...maybe next year. :)

Kecia said...

Woo hoo! I love the pics. Hey when are you going to post that ROCKING Halloween costume I heard about? If you didn't take a picture you'll be in trouble....

Kelli said...

Thanks for an amazing time at CornBelly's! That was soo fun! I had no doubt about beating Jack and Matt on our corn maze even though they were throwing nasty corn at us. ha ha those brats!