Thursday, October 25, 2007

Black and White Party


I have to say I'm so proud of my friends that are married and still throw awesome parties. I think I phased out of the whole party planning thing after the second year of being married...but I did try to make a valiant effort to keep up with it for a while there...for those of you who'll remember...remember Jack's surprise parties...and our housewarming party?? :o) I was a pretty good party planner back in the day. But after almost five years, we're definitely more a hang out couple then a partying one I think. But that doesn't count out GOING to other people's parties though. ;o) So, we were pretty excited when our buds next door decided to throw a shwanky Black and White party. The food was fabulous and so were the outfits and more than anything, it was really nice to dress up and go do something like that, which isn't the norm for Jack and I. Yeah for the fabulous gals in the 25th Ward! We look beautiful!
P.S. So how many of you think I actually look pregnant in the pic? :o) Isn't black such a wonderful color? ;o)

2 comments:

Nada said...

I love it! I need this picture, email it to me! I kinda just look fat. ...but what a fabulous party!

Aurelia said...

What a great pic! I (heart) it!
Y'all look beautiful. Horray for great parties!