Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fall Feel

I fiiiiinally got the blog updated to change the look and feel to fit the fall season. I'm a big fan of fall and all the beautiful fall colors out there. But, I have to say, this whole customizing of your own blog is HARD WORK!! To say the least...
It was crazy trying to figure out how to get the coding to work how I wanted and it took WAY TOO LONG. I'm all for simple...but at the same time, some of the templates blogger offers are just a little tooooo simple. So, go figure I have to get all gung ho myself and try and figure it all out. But I am proud to say that I DID IT! :o) I hope you enjoy this new fall feel to our blog as much as I do. Though, well, I'm enjoying it cause it was the fruits of my own labors. ;o)

5 comments:

Kecia said...

I love it! I'm so impressed with your skills.

Darin said...

It is fabulously successful. I love the colors!

Nada said...

that was from me :)

Aurelia said...

Love it too! You're so talented.
I just read your profile description though . . .
now it's podiatry school???

Kelli said...

I really like it! I need to do somethin different with mine and you can help me! =)