Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I absolutely LOVE Halloween! I LOOOOVE dressing up and I loooooove that it's the first "holiday" in the fall. Oh, and I love the candy too, eh? :o)
I was trying to think of a perfect costume this year that would really accent the tummy and I was totally stumped. It took up until the night before for me to find something that would work, and I was super lucky that I just happened to have a fabulous friend lend me the perfect costume. Well, what do you think? Did this costume accent my tummy or what? :o)
It got some great laughs at the office. Funny thing was when we took a shot right on, you really can't see the "bump." Interesting how that is. Even though I'm feeling huge, I can't believe that straight on shots only see me as a little wider. Well, I hope all of you had a fabulous Halloween too!

P.S. There are no pictures of both me and Jack in costume because I didn't have enough reason to force Jack to dress up this year. ;o) We had no ward party...well, any Halloween party at that really...to attend, so I just ended up dressing up for work and Jack was a BYU student for the day...like usual. :o) Kind of sad that I didn't get more use out of this costume...

4 comments:

Aurelia said...

This is too darn cute!
Loved the pics of the Corn Maze.
So that's what you were doing on my birthday!

Brandon and Natalie said...

So cute! I love it! Way to use your cute pregnancy bump to your advantage!

Anonymous said...

Great costume Bernice.

I know, time has gone by so fast, we still keep in touch with Jennie and Cody and we've seen each other about once a year or so since we moved away from Provo.

Jamie said...

I tagged you! Take a look at my blog for further details! :)