Friday, September 25, 2009

23 Weeks

I thought it was about time for me to finally post a preggy pic :o) So, here I am in all my 23 week glory. I am feeling huge, but fine and healthy otherwise. :o) I feel very blessed to be able to still be out and about and doing everything I'm still doing.
I've been super "nesting" lately so been super busy trying to figure out a new decorating scheme for the kids room. I think I'll try to have Jaxon and the new baby share rooms if we can, so I'm trying to do up the room all run for both of them. I'll show some pics once I'm done.
Oh, and in other news, we've moved Jaxon into a toddler bed, thanks to our friends Dave and Melissa, who are lending us theirs. It's so fun to see Jaxon in it and he has been doing pretty well, only waking up once a night and coming to our room and scaring me in the middle of the night. :o)
Jaxon is such a funny kid though. As soon as I leave him for bed, he gets up and piles TONS and TONS of stuff on his bed. Toys, books, pillows...whatever he can get his hands on. When I go to check on him before I go to bed, it's hard to find him amidst all his stuff.
Oh, and just another random picture. Jaxon still has his shoe fetish and still loves pulling out all my shoes and trying them on and walking around the house in them. I was pretty impressed he was able to get around in these ones.
Even I have a hard time getting around in these high heels. :o)
Well, I think that's about it for us. We're doing well and just preparing and soooo excited for the new baby. We're having a REALLY hard time coming up with girls names that both Jack and I like, so suggestions are welcome. :o)

10 comments:

Steph said...

You look great! Good luck with the baby naming. That can be hard. Jon and I kind of go for older fashioned names, but some cute ones I've heard lately are Winry, Norah, Adeline, and Jaycee. have fun!

Rick said...

Hey congratulations on the baby girl, so exciting. I love, love, love the picture of Jaxon wearing your shoes. Logan is the same way, he picks the highest heels and walks around, I'm afraid he'll fall and twist an ankle.

crystal carlson said...

Jaxon looks so cute on his big boy bed & I love the picture of him in your shoes--that's pretty impressive!

alexandria said...

I'd forgotten how cute you look when you are pregnant...not fair! Jaxson's bed is adorable! He is so big!

Aurelia said...

*finally* a post! ;)
love the pics-you especially
give Jaxon hugs for us!

Terresa Tew said...

What a cute pregnant lady you are! we are so excited for you!!! Jaxon sure is growing up. I can't wait to get Jaxon and Maria together.

Kim said...

nice pg pic. I'm so excited for you guys. And nice job getting Jaxon into a toddler bed!! I still don't even want to go there with Sam. The longer he will stay in his crib, the better!! :)

Emma and Dan said...

You look great! Jaxon is adorable. My vote for your daughter's name is Bathsheba. You can't go wrong with a Biblical name, right? (haha)

Melissa Ekman said...

I love how your blog looks so festive. I also like Jaxon sporting the high heels.

Alanna said...

You SO do not look big--you're just little you with a cute little bump!
Good luck keeping up that energy as you head into the 3rd trimester!