Friday, September 25, 2009

Mini Carnival

We went out on a little family outing with our friends Laura, Randy, and Brogan the other weekend. There's a little "mini" carnival near us that has rides and things, but kind of miniature, so Jaxon and Brogan were just the right size for them...well, ok, maybe a little small, but we, the parents, thought it would be fun to see them in it. So, here are some pics of that day.
Enjoying the little boats...of course Jaxon's favorite part was the steering wheel.
Jaxon enjoying the carousel with dad.
Sorry for the blurry pic, but had to show Jaxon and Jack on the mini roller-coaster they had. I still can't believe we put Jaxon on it, and I think the verdict is that he's still a little small for it. He had a scared expression glued on his face the whole time, but when the ride ended, he clapped his hands...so, I think he was scared, but I think he still enjoyed it.
I think this was by far Jaxon's favorite ride. I just wish I could have fit in the car to go around with him. :o) It looked like a lot of fun.
All in all, it was a great day out with the family.

2 comments:

Aurelia said...

love it! looks like fun!

Brett Horton said...

You guys look like you are having a blast! Jack Jr. Jr. is so cute. So what is Dad up to? Been a while since we got in touch Action. We just had Tiffers come and take our family pictures on Sat. It was nice to see her, and she asked about you. I passed your blog address over to her. Peace out.