Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Jaxon's Growing



Jaxon is so much fun! I love seeing him get bigger and learn new things. He started to smile a lot more starting last week and it's so fun to see him smile so big when he sees his mommy and daddy. He also started "cooing" too and so he makes noises back to us when we talk to him. His tummy has gotten a little less prominent, but only because he's just growing in length. And best of all, Jaxon has learned to sleep through the night...mostly. He's pretty good at going from 9:30 to about 5:30ish in the morning, so that has been very helpful as I've had to start going back to work. He's just such a good boy and we love him so much!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang it, I missed the itty bitty baby! They grow SOOO fast. Hey girlie, just cuz we haven't gotten together that doesn't mean I rescind my offer to tend Jaxon once in a while! I'd love to take him for a day while you're at work!

Greg and Tammy said...

He is such a cutie!! Lucky you for a "good sleeper" - Emma has been doing really well too and it makes my life so much easier. Amazing how much more I can love her when I've gotten 8 hours of sleep. :) LOVE the Easter pics. Your dress is darling. Happy Bday to Jack!

Pauly said...

Bernice,
This is Paula, remember we met through Betsy, and I have been stalking your blog for a little while. Jaxon is so darling!!

I am pregnant with a little boy too, due in July-- I guess we both had a little something up our sleeves at Betsy's wedding ; )!

Emma and Dan said...

Bernice: You look gorgeous. I love your Easter dress. Where did you get it? Thanks for posting!
Jack: Happy Birthday! I love the Easter suit. Dan will be so jealous! Take care of my Bernice and make sure she gets her Zzzzzs.
Jaxon: You are adorable and so nice too to sleep through the night already. You are "World's Cutest" little boy!