Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jaxon's 2 Month Check Up

Jack took Jaxon for his 2 month check up last week and our little boy is growing so fast. He is in the 91st percentile for height coming in at 24.5 inches and he is in the 67th percentile for weight, weighing in at 13 lbs. Some of his sleepers are already in the 6 month range just to fit his long body into them...but then they all look huge on him since he can't fill them out very well yet. :o)
In other news, Jack's been enjoying the opportunity to be a full time daddy while I've been going back to work. And this is what I came home to a while ago.
Jack was so excited when I walked in the door and said "Look what I did to Jaxon's hair!" I rushed in to check it out thinking he had shaved Jaxon's head, since he's been threatening to do that ever since Jaxon's baby hair started falling out, but instead, Jack proudly showed off Jaxon's mohawk. :o) It was pretty cute.
Here are some other pictures that daddy has taken of the fun the boys have had while mommy's away.
Looks like they're having fun! Oh, and for the "nakey" picture Jack said that Jaxon was totally pulling up the blanket to cover himself. :o) Ahhhh, what a cute boy!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so cool that he gets to have some daddy time! Glenn would be jealous!!

Aurelia said...

That's too cute! Love the pics!
Keep up the great work!
I know how hard it can be to be a working Mom.

Kelly said...

i love baby mohawks!

Julianne said...

Hey Jack,
We're planning a Lompoc Reunion and no one has your email. I found your blog linked from Curtis'. We're hoping to have it May 17th at my house. Email me at aamiller2@mac.com and I'll send you the details. Hope you can make it! Also, if you have Brad or Ben's email send that to me too. Thanks.
Julianne

Shannon said...

You're brave to take a "nakey" picture! My experience with that, especially when Wes was younger, is that someone or something would end up wet by the time the picture was taken.

Emma and Dan said...

He is so cute you guys! I smile so big whenever I see pictures of him. I love that I can both Jack and Bernice in his face. Thanks for keeping us updated. :)

Brandon and Natalie said...

He is getting so big! How cute! That is great that Jackson and daddy get some time alone together.

Brandon and Natalie said...

I just realized I spelled his name wrong in my previous comment...sorry.