Thursday, April 3, 2008

Easter


I have not updated our blog in a while, so I apologize that there's going to be a lot that I need to catch up on. But let's start off with Easter. We had a fun dinner with Jack's family and it was so nice to have Jaxon spend time with this cousins and grandparents.
We're so grateful for the Easter holiday and for the reminder it brings of the great love our Savior has for us. It was a wonderful Easter Sunday.
On a side note, as you can see in the picture of Jaxon with his cousin Lucy, that Jaxon is losing his baby hair. His new hair is coming in, but it's still peach fuzz, and not very visible. I can't wait until it grows in a little more. The comb over look is just not quite as attractive as a full head of hair look. :o)

2 comments:

Aurelia said...

What a great new Easter family pic!
I can't get over how cute you look!

Cece Girl said...

I love this pic of Lucy and Jaxon. So cozy!