Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving

Well, here's our Thanksgiving post...way late...but what the hey, might as well, eh? At least it's still before Christmas. :o)
We started off our morning a little grumpy cause Jaxon did this about an hour after we woke up.
Well, at least I know he LOVES the Christmas tree and all the decorations. He was trying reeeeeally hard to pull off some of those decorations.
We enjoyed a fabulous dinner with good friends, and another year has gone by and I still have yet to cook my own turkey. :o)
And that was not a complaint. :o)
We had a great thanksgiving, but of course missed our family, but we're so glad to have such great friends as ''stand-in family" while we're all away from home.
Oh, and just one last picture cause it was so cute what Jack did. I had a piano recital for my students the weekend before Thanksgiving and they all did so well, and I actually ended up playing a song for them at the end and Jack was so sweet and came to help watch Jaxon during the recital even though he was super busy with school and then topped it off by bringing me these gorgeous flowers.
Ahhhh, such a sweet husband. Definitely racked up some points for this! :o)

4 comments:

Steph said...

Those flowers are beautiful! I still haven't posted about our Thanksgiving. hee hee. We made our own little turkey one year, but it's definitely more fun to be with lots of people and just enjoy the food :)

Camilla said...

I haven't been here for FOREVER! You've got lots of fun pics and videos. Jaxon is such a cutie. You are a doting mother! You're cute and pregnant. WAY cool about going to WICKED. That must have been such an amazingly fun thing to do. Today's my last day of classes... and then exams. Almost done. The flowers are beautiful! Good for Jack. love you.

Ashley Dawn said...

Those are GREAT!! Can he talk to Jarett any time soon?? What a fun thanksgiving!

Rachel Holloway said...

What gorgeous flowers! Brownie points for Jack, that's for sure!!

And what a fun Thanksgiving. Seriously, turkey isn't all that bad to m ake...but I am sure your day will come soon enough, so enjoy the friends-made turkey while you can! :)