Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...

We actually decorated before Thanksgiving this year since we are headed to Utah for Christmas, I wanted a little bit of time to enjoy the decorations. These blocks were a fun Enrichment activity, and I've had them up for way too long. :o)
We actually don't have a lot of Christmas decorations since we're never actually around our own place for Christmas...but we have enough to fill up one room...so, I love being in our living room right now cause it's so Christmas-y!
I love that we actually have a fireplace to hang our stockings over this year! And I also loved that Jaxon was able to help out with some of the decorating and get excited about Christmas with us this year too. Jaxon got the honor of putting the star on our tree...with dad's help of course. :o)
Our tree is just a little one, but it's fun that we can actually fill it with the little amount of ornaments that we have...most of which are ones from when Jack and I were growing up. Ahhhh, such fun memories!
I hope you all are having fun enjoying your own Christmas decorations and the spirit of it all! :o)

3 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Yay for Christmas decorations. I'm totally the same way. One room is VERY festive. The rest - not so much. It makes going home to see my moms house more fun...

Steph said...

Your place looks great! I love the little tree and those Christmas blocks are adorable :) Very festive and cozy. I hope you have a great Christmas in Utah!

Aurelia said...

looks great! cute decorations!