Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Trying New Foods

Jaxon tried some beef raviolis for the first time yesterday and LOVED them. I think the pictures speak for themselves. :o)
I love that he is so smiley for the camera now. It's the cutest thing to watch. Here's just another pic of him smiling for the camera.
Ahhh...ain't he cute?
And last but not least, here's some pictures of what we've been waking up to the past little bit.
And this is how much snow we've had out on our patio that has gone through one melting, but other than that, just stays about the same height outside our door.
It's a couple feet at least. I'm just so grateful we are looking at this from the inside of a nice warm apartment! It's been crazy how much snow there has been. I have to say though, as long as I'm inside or if it's not too, too freezing cold, and/or I'm dressed for the snow, I LOVE the snow. I love how it makes everything look so perfect and pretty and white. I love the big ole snowflakes falling down and I just love the feeling of snow coming down. It lights up the sky at nights and just gives this cool misty feeling during the day.

10 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Why does spaghetti sauce have to stain faces so much?? He's awfully cute. And I think the reason you like snow so much is that you haven't lived in Edmonton through the 8 months of winter. It's horrid up here. I like it for the first week, but then I'm DONE!!

Alyssa said...

He is so cute and growing up so fast now! I'm glad that you are staying warm inside your house!

Cece Girl said...

What a cutie that Jaxon is...and I think he and Lucy have the same "cheesy" smile!

Aurelia said...

tell Jaxon he needs to come over & teach Eli how to smile @ a camera--you've seen what a stink Eli is about smiling for the camera! cute pics
hugs all around in your apt/snow cave! :)

Julie and Spencer said...

I miss you Bernice! I'm glad you are enjoying the east. I finally left Independent Study after 3 + years! Can you believe it? I'm living in SLC working as a health/pe teacher and I love it. Fill me in! Your son is so darn cute! I told you that you would be a great mom!

Julie Brown

Kelli said...

Jaxon is soo dang cute!! I can't wait to see ya'll this summer!!!

Shannon said...

Holy cow, he has a lot of teeth! Nice toothy smile. We're still waiting for Wes to get his first. Glad to hear things are so good for all of you!

Julie and Spencer said...

My new blog address has changed. It is now http://missjuliebrown.blogspot.com/

Brandon and Natalie said...

Adorable pictures! He has such a sweet smile!

Steph said...

WOW that is a ton of snow! Jaxon is so cute! :) It's fun how little kids are such hams for the camera. And way to go with the raviolis!