Friday, December 5, 2008

Twilight

As I've seen on many other posts, I too braved the opening weekend crowds to go see Twilight. In fact, a large group of us students' wives went to the midnight showing so we could leave the kids at home. :o) The group I carpooled with to go got there a good 3.5 hours early, and we still were a little ways back in line. We had tried to go early to see if we could catch of glimpse of Will Smith, who was actually at the Valley View theater that we went to for Twilight for some pre-showing of his new movie. We unfortunately missed him by an hour, but we did get to walk on the red carpet that he walked on! :o) So, I can now say, I have walked where Will Smith has walked. :o)

7 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

SUCH DEDICATION!! 3.5 HOURS EARLY?? Impressive!!

Glad you got to go and have a good time...darn it that you missed Will! :) That would have been a super amazing experience...Twilight and Will Smith in the same night!! Love your red carpet pic. Made me laugh!!

Ashley Dawn said...

Wow, that's cool. I haven't ever walked where Will Smith walked. What did you think of the movie?

Kelly said...

women's love them some will smith! myself included. jean claude van damme he's fine!

Crys said...

So lucky!!! I haven't had the chance to go yet. I have to wait for my friend to finish the book so she feels "apart" of it all, and then find a babysitter. Man...can't wait till Nick's home. 13 more days! Woohoo!!!

Aurelia said...

so that explains the sad Will Smith poster picture--I was wondering! :)

Brandon and Natalie said...

How fun to get out and spend some time with just ladies and get a break!

How did you like the movie?

Steph said...

haha oh my gosh, you are so cute :) Must have been fun to think that Will Smith was there just right before you! Was Twilight any good? I've been reading the books, but haven't decided about the movie yet!