Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Boys, My Joy

As we have just finished celebrating Thanksgiving, I feel overwhelmed by the blessings I have in my life. I have truly been richly blessed. I am so grateful to all my family and friends and for all the love and support we feel from those around us, even though we are far from many of you. Thank you for all you do for us, for all your wonderful examples and for just being the wonderful people that you are.
Also, I am just so grateful for my own little family. I don't know what I would do without Jack. He is the greatest, most wonderful husband in the world. He supports me in whatever I do and is ALWAYS there for me. He is my best friend and the most wonderful companion a girl could ask for. He is my true love. Thanks babe for loving me so much and by showing how much you love me everyday! :o)
And even though it took us a while to get started, I can't imagine my life without Jaxon. He brings me so much joy each and every day and is so wonderful to be around. I love that he always has the biggest smile for his mom and dad. I love that he is able to learn so much each day, yet at the same time, teach me so much too. And I love that he is just such a good, good, GREAT baby! I love my boys so much!!

4 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

It's amazing how much those little guys change your life, isn't it? It's especially amazing since they've only been part of your life for such a small fraction of it. I'm glad you're so happy!

Aurelia said...

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwhhhhhhhh :)
I also love the new Christmas look of the blog!

Cassie said...

your little Jax is adorable! Isn't this a wonderful time of year! I'm currently snowed in - but I love it. I have a fire and Christmas music and my family :) Hope you're having a wonderful December!!

Kelly said...

he just keeps getting cuter every day! are you going to visit your family for Christmas or are they dying to get out to the ohio? :)