Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tour of the Apartment

Sorry it's been a while. It's just so much harder to find time to get on the computer for a while to do some updating. Anyhow, we finally took some pictures of our apartment and thought we'd show everyone where we live. I was hoping I'd have the bedrooms clean enough to post pictures of those too...but yeah, not happening. :o) So, here are pictures of our humble abode and we're loving it. Of course I would loooove something bigger, but we're good for now. :o)

Living Room



Bathroom


Dining Room
Kitchen

8 comments:

alexandria said...

Bernice your apt is so cute! We will have to come visit you and have a reunion! We miss you guys!

Cece Girl said...

Love your apartment! It's so cute! We miss you sooo much.xoxo

Aurelia said...

looks fab! good job!

Kelly said...

that's not bad for a student apartment! i can't believe they make kitchens so small - most of the apartments i've looked at have similar kitchens. you can't even move around in them.

Heather said...

Cute apartment and Jaxon is so cute!! I had no idea you moved to Ohio! How fun, are you liking it there? You must update me, come over to my blog happyimahansen.blogspot.com, I just started it, but would love to catch up with you!!

Camilla said...

Hey there sister! I'm missing you lots, ya know? Your place looks super cute; you did well with your curtains and wall hangings. I echo with the TINY KITCHEN... but it has a dishwasher so count your blessings, I guess, huh? Jaxon's pics on the side look very very cute... and I love how he's making the same face with his mouth. *haha* I've updated too... so check it out!:)

Rachel L said...

Your apartment is beautiful. Jaxon is adorable. Is there anything you don't do wonderfully?

Lanenga Family said...

Looks good! You make everything so cute, my dear! How are you guys? How is Jack enjoying school? Hope all is well!