Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's a BIG Baby!

At this month's doctor's appointment, the doctor measured me and informed me that though he could not tell me how big my baby was, that he could say that at this point, the baby is measuring larger than average (average being delivered at 7 lbs. 3 oz.) and if I carry full term, we're most likely looking at an 8 lb-er at least. So...hmmm, that's why I've been feeling sooooo much more uncomfortable the past couple of weeks. I could definitely tell the baby was getting bigger cause he is waaaay up into my ribs now and waaaay down there punching at things baby should not be hitting. Needless to say...I'm feeling reeeeeeally big right about now and I'm a little bit worried about having such a big baby, just cause I'm not all that big myself. But I'm so happy and excited to know that baby is growing well, and hopefully it's a good sign that he's healthy and strong. And oh man is this baby strong though. His kicks and punches have been quite hefty this past little while. But here's an updated preggy picture-me at 29 weeks. Sorry, not the very latest one, but just imagine this...but bigger. ;o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww cute pictures Bernice! I wish I took more pregger pics of me. Anyways Kayla was an 8lb baby! She was pretty big, so I know the feeling of having a big baby! Hah, just wait till he drops... I felt like had a heavy basketball in me!

Kecia said...

Cute pic! I want to see a side shot! As long as you get an epidural, an 8 lb. baby won't hurt!! ;)

Jamie said...

Yay! You have a blog! I love blogs, it's definitely the best way for someone like me to keep in touch with people. I voted for your baby name. But I'm biased. I have a Jake (my baby) and a Jack (my puppy, so I voted for Jack. I love that name. I also love Enoch, that was actually on my VERY small list of baby names for Jacob.

PS-You look really cute.

Brandon and Natalie said...

Such cute pregnancy pictures! You are looking great. What an adorable pregnant mommy you are!