Friday, December 21, 2007

32 weeks and counting

This post is for all those that really don't believe I'm HUGE. Well, here I am in all my 32 week glory. :o) Actually...this was taken last week...so, it would be at 31 weeks. See that tummy...It's definitely a big one! Thank you for everyone's love and support though. I always seem to get a "You are so beautiful pregnant" type comment right when I'm feeling a little down about getting bigger and bigger. So, Thank you so much!
Ok...I was just looking at another picture that was taken the same time and my tummy doesn't look quite as big...hmmm, I think maybe I was exhaling in the above picture...and then this below picture, I was just getting tired of having a picture of me taken. :o)

2 comments:

Kecia said...

You are a beautiful pregnant woman! And there is just something about a pregnancy belly that is SOOO adorable! You look great!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you look great! Can't believe how far along you are... can't wait to see that lil' cute baby! Keep us upadted!