Thursday, December 6, 2007

Belated Thanksgiving Post

I can't believe I didn't post earlier about all our Thanksgiving fun with our family...but better late than never, eh? Well, we started off with hanging out with my little sisters' and their family and it was super fun to be with them. We then headed to Jack's extended family and had a great meal there. Then came back to Provo. We didn't do any big Black Friday sales this year...for those of you who didn't know, Jack and I actually SLEPT OUT in front of Circuit City last year to get some good deals...that was a no go for this year. I wanted to be in my own comfy bed. :o)
Then we had our Thanksgiving feast 2 with my little sister's family, and then headed up to Jack's parents and had our Thanksgiving feast 3 the following day. The food at each was suuuuuperbly fabulous, and all I had to make this year was a cheesecake and a jello salad. Lucky me. I can't believe that in the five years that Jack and I have been married that I've never had to make a turkey. Makes me kind of scared for next year...I'll probably be calling you all for help! :o)
But it was so fabulous to be with family and loved ones, but it made me miss mom and dad and of course my older sister's family and my little bro out in the mission field. I hope you all had your tummys full of good food too. I know I gained about 5 pounds after that weekend...and it was definitely not all baby!
P.S. So, who thinks Jack has gained some pregnancy sympathy weight? ;o)

4 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

It sounds like you had a blast and lots of amazing food to eat. You look great! Such a cute preggo mommy!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Kelli said...

I love the pics! Your family is so cute! I think you might have Jack beat with the tummy....he he! Thanks for the great gingerbread fun!

Alyssa said...

Hey Bernice and Jack! How much longer do you guys have to wait for the little one to arrive? Bernice, you look so cute pregnant. And how fun to have so many sister in laws prego at the same time! Do any of Jack's siblings have blogs? Well, see you guys later...