Monday, November 12, 2007

Nesting...and only 42 more days until Christmas

I've been super antsy lately to put up all our Christmas decorations. I've heard it has a little to do with the fact that I'm super "nesting" right now. I don't know, but either way, I just can't wait for my little apartment to be full of the festive cheer of Christmas. I'm literally ready to buy like an entire store full of Christmas things...but then I look at my tiny living space and reality clicks in that there just wouldn't be any room to even put up all the stuff. We just have a little container full of things to put up...and sadder still, we only have a little 3.5 foot tree too. The good thing about the tree though is that we completely fill it up with mine and Jack's ornaments from our childhood. :o) Jack is really being firm on us not having anything Christmas-y up though until after Thanksgiving. I just don't know if I'll be able to wait that long! :o( I know it's still only a week away, but I'm ready to decorate NOW! Doesn't he know that Canadian Thanksgiving is already over? ;o)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I totally know how you feel! I love Christmas soo much and want my stuff up too! We need to go shopping together and get more stuff for our little apartments!

Barbara said...

Well now you can decorate! I bet you already have! =) We look forward to putting up our tree and decor as well.