Monday, May 7, 2007

How to Spoil Your Wife for her Birthday!

I have the most fabulous husband in the world! Really, I do. You'll see what I mean after you read my account of my wonderful birthday!
And I also have to add thanks to everyone else that helped make my birthday oh so memorable and totally wonderful. Thank you to everyone that called, emailed, etc. to send me well wishes. It was so great to hear from so many of you!
Ok, to start off my fabulous May 3rd day, Jack of course made me breakfast and he made a really yummy omelette and of course there was bacon. :o)
Then, my cute assistants at work all surprised me with cards, balloons, flowers, and chocolates. I really do have some great employees! :o) So, though the weather was kind of blue and dreary, everyone was helping to make my day bright and cheery. ;o) So, now for the wonderful husband part...Jack picked me up from work and when I got home, he had laid out a little trail of hearts (which he said he spent hours cutting out) to little different hiding places around the apartment where he had hid my fabulous presents.
He even had little love notes at each hiding place telling me how much and why he loved me! Seriously! It was amazing! And that wasn't all! Jack picked out the BEST presents any girl could want!
I got clothes, hair stuff, jewelry, make up! And of course my capstone present--A beautiful watch! I mean, does it honestly get any better than that?! And he picked out EVERYTHING all by himself, and his choices were WONDERFUL! I couldn't believe that he had picked out everything without any help at all! If any guy wants some pointers on how to super impress his wife/girlfriend/significant woman in their life, just ask Jack cause wow, he knows what to do to make his wife a happy camper! :o)
It was great to show off everything right after I opened everything too when Cami stopped by to say hi. Her present was also fabulous and she's so great at knowing what to get for me. :o)
Jack and I ended off our day with a nice dinner at the Macaroni Grill (soooo yummy), a nice walk outside and I got even more spoiled with a back rub! It was such a wonderful day and I am sooooo lucky to have such a fabulous husband who cares so much to do soooo much to make my day awesome special for me. Definitely takes off the edge of getting another year older, eh?