Monday, March 12, 2007

Addictive past time

Well, since my blogging days on blogger have begun, I've been quite addicted...yet, not with the whole writing and posting necessarily, but trying to figure out how to actually make this thing mine...or "ours" I guess. You have all these choices of templates, but you know EVERYONE else out there has the same one as you...so you HAVE to try and change it to make it different somehow. And well, once you get caught up looking and analyzing html coding and stylesheets, it's pretty much over from there.
So, well, I've done some things, but I'm not really sure what I think. It's hard to really make it feel like mine...while still taking full advantage of a cute template. So, basically what I've decided is that I'm basically going to have to just use a reeeeeally simple template and then mess around with that...then hopefully I won't be messing too much stuff up. But we'll see...in the meantime, you can keep looking to see if I've done anything wild and crazy! :o)

No comments: