Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Jaxon's First Day of School

Jaxon started his actual VERY FIRST day of schoool in beginning of October... well preschool. I know I was more nervous about it then he was. :o) I stayed up late the night before picking out his outfit and laying it out. We started off his morning with a special breakfast per Jaxon's request...eggs and toast. He was so excited that I cut the toast into heart shapes.
Isn't he so handsome? :o) I can't believe how old he looks!
Of course Mailee wanted in on the action.
When I asked Jaxon how his first day went, he was so excited about everything he was able to do at school. He totally loved it and I was so glad.
But since we were in Utah for September, Jaxon started school a month after all the other kids in his class. So, needless to say, he was a little bit out of the routine. This became apparent when I asked him who his teacher was and what her name was. Jaxon said he wasn't sure at first, but then he looked at me and said, her name is "Sit Down."
Poor kid, he must have heard that a lot his first day from his teacher. :o)

1 comment:

Aurelia said...

Love the teacher name story!