Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Oh Canada!

We survived another cross country trip, this time minus Jack, but plus D! My little sister was such a great help in making the 15 hr drive with me and the kids and it was so nice to see my parents and my other little sister C and her cute little twins. I finally got to meet them!! It was nice to have Ez come back for a little part of it too. So, again, almost all the family were together...almost all....we really need to work on getting the whole gang together!! :o)
But here's some pics of our trip back in August.
Cousins.
Playing at the park.
Jaxon loved playing with the twins and holding the babies. He's such a sweet boy!!
Ahhhh, love my sisters!
Family
Me and my bro!
He's so good with all the kids. :o)
Me and the twins.
My nieces sporting some homemade crafty goodness I made them. :o)
Cami and Jaxon.
Oh I love my cute fam...Miss them all so much already!

2 comments:

Ezra Lau said...

great post! family is the best

Aurelia said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS POST! Makes me so sad that I wasn't there though. My kids would've loved it so much! UGH Thanks for all the pics!