Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Hansen

I got to fly into SLC with Mailee to attend my baby sister's wedding. We were soooo excited for this day to finally come. Jack and I had met Don and Dorothy almost 7 years ago and so have had some time with them and love them both.
Best part was being able to spend some time with my parents and my siblings. My little sister Cami was unable to make it since she had just barely had twins. We missed her sooooo much!
Mailee with Daddy Lau.
Isn't her dress fabulous?? I LOVE it!
Dorothy and my mom.
All the girls!
All the boys!
Aurelia and I both flew in with just our little babies. We were lucky enough to find matching outfits that fit with D's wedding colors. It was fun to be all matching thanks to JCP.
Cutting the cake.
Mailee with the happy couple.
Family, family, family! LOVE IT!
Dorothy's wedding was just a day before my birthday, so it was fun to get to celebrate my big day with my family. That hasn't happened in I don't know how long.
Just a little brag note...I embellished the shirt I'm wearing!! :o) I got help from a fabulous tutorial from the Tea Rose Home blog.
After eating out with the Lau fam, my in-laws also helped me celebrate my birthday with another fabulous meal and Char surprised me with a scrumptious Pralines and Cream ice-cream cake....soooooooo good!!
She even put all 30 candles on the cake...it was a little bit of a fire hazard. ;o)
It was a whirlwind trip, but so nice to be with family. Miss you guys so much already!!

6 comments:

Aurelia said...

Love love love this post. Love love love the pics. Thanks so much for coordinating our outfits. You definitely wore it better than me though.  Totally having Bernice withdrawals. Miss you guys so much.

BarbaraJo said...

I can't believe I found you! You still have the same smile I remember. You have a beautiful family. Love your blog.

leah jane said...

Oh, family weddings are just the best!! What a great way to spend your 30th birthday!

Camilla said...

Yay for birthdays. Yay for family together moments. Miss you lots and look forward to August!

Emma and Dan said...

Happy (much) belated 30th! We are so happy for Dorothy and Don!!! She looks so beautiful and I love, love the matching outfits that you and your sister and the babies had. :)

Pauline said...

Great pictures, great couple,
sorry I was unable to attend the Wedding.
I love being part of your family and the memories. We must make some more. Bernice,thanks for sharing your blog.
Best Wishes Mr and Mrs Don Hansen,
As you become ONE. be patient, loving and putting each other first and you will get there.
Gma, Pauline Bastian