Monday, January 4, 2010

Baby Update

So, as you can all see, I'm mucho pregnant. My doctor had talked about inducing on Wednesday this week as long as the baby's lungs were fully developed...which we had hoped to check this morning through an amniocentesis. However, due to the placement of the placenta...it was a no go. So, no baby this week!! :o( :o( :o( :o( :o( :o(...can you tell I'm just a teeeensy bit disappointed????? Especially since we found out she is already at 7 lbs. 1 oz.
The earliest I'll get induced is the 15th, so until then, any and all advice about how to get me into labour would be greatly appreciated! :o)
On the bright side though, I've got to say I've embraced the pink (as you can tell by the blog :o) and have made several cute blankets that are VERY pink. Who knew I would get that far. :o)

8 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

While it's a bummer it's not this week, you're still pretty early all things considered!! Hang in there, and she will be here in no time! We will be excited to bring you dinner whenever the big day happens...and bring you the baby gift I STILL need to get to you! :)

alexandria said...

You look awesome! I cant believe you are having a baby so soon! I think you should bounce around on a bouncy ball to induce labor. Do you remember that video of you and Kelli jumping around and then Jack eating it on the bookself at the Mosleys? Classic!

Steph said...

Aw, I hope baby comes soon! And good job with the pink. I'm going to have a hard time with that if we ever have a girl. You're looking great! :)

Nada said...

You look great! Hopefully she'll come sooner! I've got something to mail to you when i get back. don't worry, pink is okay. they look cute in it, and it helps deter strangers from saying "HE is so cute," although sometimes they still do! (what's up with that?!)

Heather said...

well you look so good! I can remember this uncomfortable stage still. Hang in there! I can't wait to saturate my girls in pink, hopefully I will get one too! Hope she comes soon! Try walking long distances, that seemed to help me!

Kara said...

I'm sorry that I can't help with ideas to induce labor. I was walking 2 miles/day, bouncing on an exercise ball, high stepping on the stairs, and anything else I could think of... and I still had to be induced 12 days past my due date! But I'm hoping that's not how it is for you!! Good luck!

Alanna said...

Waiting is the Worst, especially when you think it's gonna be shorter...then get longer! At least you look Amazing... I love seeing petite gals like you with 9 month bellys. good luck!

Aurelia said...

cute pic!
love the pink-ness of the new blogware!