Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jaxon Helping with Laundry

I was folding our laundry a couple of days ago and Jaxon was on the bed "helping" me out. I had folded up Jack's socks and Jaxon got a hold of them and just had a blast playing with them. He's so cute! :o)

And on this particular day, Jaxon and I also decided to be twinners for the day. :o)
I just have to say that I have been LOVING being home with Jaxon. I never really realized just how rewarding it is to be a mother, but it absolutely is, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! I love being able to see Jaxon learn something new almost every day and seeing all the new changes that come as he continues to grow. I can't believe how much time has flown by and I can't believe how big he is already. But he is such a wonderful baby and I love him so much!

7 comments:

Alanna said...

He's so cute, Bernice!
It was so great to meet him in person, and see you again in Canada. Btw, I posted our get together picture on my blog and my sister in law recognized you. Apparently they were in your BYU ward. Does Derek and Shantal Moody sound familiar?

Jill Revell said...

He really is precious! That is a cute picture of the two of you.

Kelly said...

i'm so glad you get to spend all your time with him now instead of having to worry about math courses - ha! working in a factory for 12 hours a day labeling bottles would be more rewarding than figuring out learning activities for algebra. wait - i better not say anything, it could be me next. :)

Brandon and Natalie said...

Adorable pictures! You have such a cute little family.

merrilykaroly said...

aww I totally agree! Being a mom is the absolute best.

Chloe and Tyler said...

I'm glad you enjoy being a mom...that makes me all the more excited. I can't believe how big he's gotten also, he already has teeth!

Camilla said...

Motherhood looks good on you!