Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Calgary Trip

It was so nice to be able to go home to Calgary before I headed out here to meet up with Jack in Ohio...especially since my little brother was coming home from his mission! It was quite the fiasco trying to actually meet up with him at the airport, but it all worked out and we all got to say hi to Elder Ez and Jaxon got to meet his Uncle Ezzie for the first time.
These missions are so wonderful for these young men who come back with so much more knowledge of the gospel and so willing to share their experiences to help strengthen my own testimony. Ez was no different and I'm so impressed with his ability to teach and bear his testimony.
Also while we were at home, Jaxon got his first zoo experience. I think he's still a little young to really enjoy all of it, but it was a great day out with the family.
This trip was so great to spend time with all my little siblings before I headed out, but I think it made it harder to say good bye too. And of course we missed Aurelia the whole time. But to all my siblings, I miss you guys like crazy!!
Oh, and of course this is just a couple of pictures from the trip. You can see more by clicking here.

6 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Hey--what a fun trip home! Isn't it so nice to visit family?

Where did your brother go on his mission?

And...did you get my email??

Ashley Dawn said...

Wow, it's hard to believe that Ezra is now an RM. Sorry that we missed you...

Jill Revell said...

Looks like you had a great trip! It was fun when my brother came home from his mission and got to meet Allie for the first time.

Dina said...

awww...so fun! My little brother is suppose to be turning in his papers soon! We alll HOPE he comes back the same way!

The Harker's said...

Hi Jack and Bernice! It's your cousin Melissa! How are you guys liking Ohio? We drove through there on our move and and stayed over night near Kirkland. It was so pretty! Cute little boy you have!

Brandon and Natalie said...

How nice to be able to go home for awhile. It is great to spend time with family. It looks like you had a great trip.