Tuesday, May 20, 2008

BYU Fan

I've been dying to put Jaxon in this little BYU shirt, but hadn't yet because it says it's size 6 months. Well, I decided to try it today and lo and behold it fit! So, Jaxon at the young age of 3 months is already a cougars fan! GOOOOOO COUGARS!
On a side note, I just can't believe how big Jaxon is getting. Each day he is surprising me with new things and I love being able to spend time with him all day long. It is SOOOO MUCH FUN! I'm loving how he shows more and more that he knows me and smiles when he looks at me and is actually playing with his toys now.

6 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

He is adorable! I can't believe how big he is getting! I love the BYU shirt!

Ducky said...

Holy cow, he looks older than 3 months in person but in this photo he looks like he's way older than that. You almost expect him to be able to talk or something! Btw, I see that you got your blog title to post and the background looks loverly--congratulations!

Crys said...

Wow!!! He is so cute. I can't believe how big he's gotten. Doesn't the time go by way too fast?! IT takes forever for them to get outta ya, then they're out and time flies! Hope things are going well for all of you. Oh by the way, I LOVED the pictures you guys took as a family. What a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing. Love you! See ya soon!

Crys

Barbara said...

Cute! I think he looks about the size of the 9 mo. I babysit... BIG boy! =)

Jackie said...

It seriously looks like he is about to talk to you in this picture...

Angela said...

Oh wow wow wow! He's so amazingly cute and the best combination of you two I could come up with. Can't wait to hang out with Jaxon and his mommy! See you next week!