Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Awesome-ness

Have you ever dressed to match a bag you're wearing? I did. After receiving this fabulous purse...which conveniently totally works for a diaper bag too...from Kelly. THANK YOU SO MUCH KELLY! I love it, love it, love it. The day after I got this bag, I seriously laid awake in bed the night before deciding what to wear clothes wise to go with my new purse. :o) How corny am I?
And thank you to Kelli for the fabulous earrings that I can't get enough of. I love when someone knows you so well they can get you the perfect gift.
And daddy, it was so good to have you in town and get to spend some time with you and have you spend time with Jaxon. He is so blessed to have such an awesome gung-gung.
And last but not least, to all our friends who keep me and Jack sane. You are all AWESOME and we love you guys so much. We will miss those that are leaving and those we will be leaving behind the end of the summer. :o(
And thank you to Jack for his amazing skills at keeping himself sane (cause come on, we all know that I'm the stress case in our relationship. ;o) when I couldn't in doing all your school, MCAT, daddy, and husbandly duties. I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Good times! I'm really going to miss all the fun we have! I love seeing Jaxon grow so much. I'm lovin his little smile...he totally loves me too!

Kelly said...

hey - there's nothing wrong with planning your outfit around your purse! that's why i have bought bags of many colors. i do it with shoes too. i'm so glad you like it - it's the bestest ever. hope you had an amazing birthday!