Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Jaxon's Baby Blessing

We are so grateful for everyone that was able to make it on such short notice to Jaxon's blessing. It was a wonderful experience and we're so glad we have so many family members close by who could attend and a special thanks to the Lau parents for coming all the way from Canada to join us. Thank you for everyone for making it such a beautiful experience for us. Jack did a great job in the blessing and the spirit was present. We are so grateful for the power of the priesthood and for Jack's worthiness to hold it that he is able to perform such a wonderful ordinance. And for the family that were unable to attend, you were sorely missed and you were in our thoughts.

6 comments:

Aurelia said...

Thanks for sharing the pics.
Everyone looks great! Especially you!! :)
So what's the story behind Jaxon's blessing outfit?

Kelly said...

Wow, you look amazing after just having a baby! How are you doing? I want to come visit you guys now that I am no longer contagious and coughing like crazy :)I'll call you. Hope all is well!

Cece Girl said...

Bernice! I love your blog! So cute, so high-tech, and so fabulous! What a beautiful babe you have!

xo Jen

Brandon and Natalie said...

I am sure it was a special day. Blessing days have by far been some of my favorite days. I wish we could have been there for it.

Your baby is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Greg and Tammy said...

You guys look fantastic! what a beautiful family on a special day!