Thursday, September 20, 2007

Our Super HUGE News!

Well, for those of you doubters out there that were worried about whether Jack and I were ever going to have a little one of our own...well, I am happy to announce that after almost five years of marriage, we are finally going to be having an addition to our family! I am about four months along and yes, I was pregnant during the whole appendix scare and yes we were extremely worried about the baby...all I can say is we were watched over CONSTANTLY and for both me and the baby, we have witnessed miracles that have strengthened my testimony. And well, our little baby is a fighter for sure. :o) But on to the good news. So, we found out what we were having today...and...drum roll please...IT'S A BOY! Jack said he knew from the start it was a boy. He even wrote down on a piece of paper that he thought it was a boy before our ultrasound today. Me, well, I thought it would be really fabulous to have a little girl to dress up...and knowing that was what I was hoping for, go figure, I kind of expected it to be a boy as well. ;o)
So, I guess our predictions were true and we will be looking forward to a little baby boy around February 10th/11th. It was such a blessing to see the baby today. After getting spoiled in the hospital with ultrasounds everyday to check up on the baby, it's hard to feel totally secure that everything is ok and well with baby when I don't get to see him as often as I used to. But from the looks of the ultrasound today, the nurse said everything looks healthy and normal. HOORAY! We are so excited and we are so grateful for all the prayers and love for us and on the baby's behalf. We know that they were heard and the health of the baby has greatly depended on them. We've linked a portion of our ultrasound to share with you all. Don't worry, this one doesn't show the gender. ;o) But it does show the baby's legs and arms and hands and best of all, it shows him giving his mom and dad a big thumbs up! :o) Enjoy!
P.S. The video loops, so once you see the error message, that's the end of it.
http://madsen.redeeze.com/flash/legandarms.swf

6 comments:

Aurelia said...

WooHoo! I'm so excited for y'all! I can't wait for Zane to get a boy cousin--finally! LOL Miss you guys like crazy!

Kecia said...

Yeah - look at your little tummy! Your ultrasound is so clear and I love the thumbs up! Congratulations! And although little dresses are fun to shop for, there is a lot of fun little boy stuff out there too! When do you want to go shopping!!!?! ;)

Brandon and Natalie said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you. I could have written the exact same post about predictions about how Brandon and I felt when I was pregnant with Hyrum! What a blessing that everything worked out well for you and your baby. Congratualtions again!

Brandon and Natalie said...

I forgot, you look so cute! I love the belly!

Bernice Madsen said...

Ahhh, thanks so much for the cute sentiments everyone! :o)

Kelli said...

I am sooo happy for you!! This is so exciting! I love the picture of you and your cute little belly! YAY for baby boy!