Saturday, March 31, 2012

Jaxon's Birthday Catch Up

Wow, can't believe I didn't post about Jaxon's birthday! We had our first "official" birthday party for him, and it was so much fun. We had a safari theme and of course, I didn't take enough pictures. :oP
Oh well, here are the ones we did catch. :o)
I was so proud of this pinata..I made it and it actually turned out not too bad!
I'm so glad that Jaxon has such good friends here in Ohio. We've had so much fun with all his little buddies.
Jaxon is very much into transformers right now. It's really cute.
Man, I can't believe this little guy is 4 already! Love this guy to pieces!! He is such a sweetheart and just growing up way too fast!

2 comments:

Aurelia said...

Love it. Looks like such a fun party. Cute piƱata. Did you make his bday shirt too?

Nada said...

I can't believe he is four already. but then again so is Luke! It looks like a fabulous party. I love the pinata!