Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving!

I was so lucky to have my sister and her family come to us for Thanksgiving. It gave me a chance to finally cook my very first turkey...which turned out wonderfully. I think brining is the secret to a yummy turkey. :o)
We had tons of good food, time with cousins, Black Friday shopping, Kirtland and just a good time all around. Here's some pics.
Aurelia and Jon busy in the kitchen.
Part of the spread...
Cousin time
And brother and sister time :o)
And Kirtland!
Mailee was so cute holding onto Z's hand while we were walking around.
Petting a real fur pelt.
Had to get E in the pic too. :o)
Mai girl being cute.
Actually, we took this when I had to take her outside and away from the tour cause she was being a little too enthusiastic about everything. :o)
Two-thirds of the Lau cousins. :o)
Baby E.
She and Mai played so well together. It was really cute to watch. They were good buddies the whole time they were together.
Jaxon and E were also pretty good buds...most of the time. :o)
The kids wanted to dress up the mom's as "wisemen."
Ahhh, we miss them already!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Sounds like such a great holiday! :)

Char said...

I love all your pix and posts. Jaxon looked soooo big going off the preschool - so handsome. Mailee's hair is getting thick and you do it so cute. What a darling family. I'm sure you are happy to your daddy back.

Emma and Dan said...

Looks like a fun weekend.
I adore the picture of both your kids hugging on the couch. :)