Thursday, March 3, 2011

Some Random pictures

Just some pics of random happenings in our household. :o)
Kiddos are learning to love the piano early.
We've had a LOT of snow out here in Cleveland.
This started out as a fort...but Jack turned it into an igloo.
And I've found a new crafting experiment...hair pieces...I have to admit, they are a little over the top...but i LOVE them. :o) They are sooo girly!!
And Jaxon has started to copy every little thing we do and is always trying to be so helpful. He sees me feeding Mailee and wants to give it a go. He actually did not too bad. Love these sweet kiddos!

6 comments:

Aurelia said...

Love the pics. Especially you & M with the cute hair accessory.

Jackie said...

Your kids are adorable! What a cute family! We'll be midwest neighbors this summer! We're headed to Chicago. Hopefully the snow will be melted by then.

Dina said...

I love those hair pieces.. They are so pretty and you two look great with them on!

Rachel Holloway said...

You seriously are one of the most talented people I know! :) I love your hairpieces. They look INCREDIBLE on you!!!

Char said...

What cute pix. I love Jaxon's open mouth while trying to feed Mailee - just like a daddy. Cute hair decors too.

Emma and Dan said...

You are working that hair accessory. It looks so good on you. For whatever reason, I honestly don't think that I would be able to pull it off, but you and Mailee look great!