Friday, December 3, 2010

My Crazy Girl

A couple of days ago, I turned around to see Mailee doing this...

And scary thing...she figured out how to push the button to make the quad go...so, imagine this little crazy daredevil coming right at ya!
I have to say I had such a great laugh from it...after I got over my shock and heart attack that she was going to kill herself.
She absolutely loves this...unfortunately she has to fight Jaxon for it. :o) But this has been one of our BEST deals ever from a kids resale. Fully functional for $7!
Here's some more shots of my crazy girl. She really is crazy...everytime she gets going on it, she gets so excited and then wants to climb on the quad like this...fortunately she hasn't figured out how to push the button while she is up on the seat like this.

Don't let your kids try this at home! :o) Mailee did this under strict supervision. ;o)

5 comments:

Char said...

Wow! She is sooo cute and smart. I guess I won't be able to leave the Christmas Village and Nativity sets down within Mailee reach. I thought she may be a calm little girl. We'll move things when you come! ;-D Love, Gma Char

Cece Girl said...

What a cutie! Love these pictures...I think Jaxon is going to have a little competition!

MomOB said...

Mailee is adorable and very adventurous. Jaxon will have to spin his wheels to keep ahead of her :) you have a darling family....yes, even you Jack....

Aurelia said...

Wow . . . you caught some great shots-as always! Maybe she gets it from you Bernice? I recall you have some injuries from your "wilder" days . . . :)

Emma and Dan said...

I hadn't checked your blog in a long time (too long) and I wanted to make sure to comment and tell you that I LOVE your fall photos! I would print them out poster-size and wall paper my house with them if I had pictures that good of us. Your friend did an amazing job! It doesn't hurt that your kids are super cute. :)

I also like Mailee's BMX-style tricks. :)