Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Memorial Day recap

I am soooo behind in the blogging world! It seems like all my posts are a couple months behind. Well, we got some cute pics from Memorial Day, so thought I'd get those up. :o)
We went to a cute parade and then to a ward barbeque for Memorial day and just enjoyed spending time together as a family.
Mailee was the star of the show though and had so many people commenting on how cute she is and we had complete strangers wanting to take her picture!...Kind of scary, but flattering at the same time.

And just a random pic of Jaxon who LOVES getting into Mailee's hairbows. I think he knows that it gets Mailee lots of attention and is hoping for some to come his way. :o)

5 comments:

Dina said...

Cute pics! I love the family picture! And yes Mailee is SOOOO cute!

Melissa Ekman said...

Hope you are having a fun vacation. Hurry back!

Ashley Dawn said...

Oh, your family is so cute!! I'd want to take lots of pictures of both of them...

Aurelia said...

too stinkin funny!
love that Jaxon!

Alanna said...

She IS adorable. If I was a total stranger, I'd want to take a picture too! Love that last pic of Jaxon! You should see the purple fairy look Travis put on at Ashley's house a little while back... he looked WAY too pretty. Ah boys!