Monday, April 5, 2010

More Updates

Ok, as promised, here are some more pictures and news. While it was a little colder we were trying to figure out things to do at home to keep Jaxon busy.
We did some "sensory" type activities.
Colored rice
Playdoh
Cooking
And guess what Jaxon's looking at outside our bedroom window here...
...Deer!
Can't believe this is the view of our "backyard." I love it! :o)
And Mailee is showing off lots of expressions.

And this one is my favorite!
Mailee's eyes are still blue and we can't wait to see what color they end up being. You can tell they're still pretty light in this pic.
We've been enjoying time outside lately since the weather has been REALLY nice...in the high 70s even...and Jaxon has been loving the swings at the park. We're having fun though and enjoying our time out here in Ohio. I love spending my time with these kiddos!

10 comments:

Steph said...

Your kids are just adorable! I love the surprised look on Mailee's face :)

Kelli said...

hey babe! Cute,cute,cute pics!! Love that a deer was just in your backyard! coolio! I love little Mailee's many faces and her smiles! I didn't know she has blue eyes! They are pretty! My little nephew is visiting and he says ookaaay after each of his sentences too! ha ha it is really funny! I'm glad u are doing good!

Jackie said...

Your kids are gorgeous. Honestly, nice work. :)

Aurelia said...

Thanks for posting. I am so behind on ours!

Emma and Dan said...

They're so cute! I love the pictures your friends took in the posts below. I need friends like that. :)

Lanenga Family said...

Mailee is so cute! I love her many faces! Looks like Jaxon enjoys cooking--or is it just the end result?!

Rachel Holloway said...

SERIOUSLY so cute. Can I say I just LOVE Jaxson's dino shirt. I think my boys would totally fight over that one if we had one like it. TOO CUTE. :)

It's so hard to believe Mailee is filling right out and getting her own little personality! It seriously feels like she was JUST born!!

Hoping for lots of nice days in our near future--those are the days that outside fun take over and the days fly by! :)

Terresa Tew said...

Hi Bernice!
I love seeing your adorable little kiddos. Looks like so much fun at your house. We received Mailee's baby announcement. The announcement is so SWEET and beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. I also love the picture of the toys on Mailee that Jaxon gave to her. What a sharing little boy! I'm glad the weather is nice for you guys and you are able to be doing lots of fun things with cute Jaxon and Mailee! Miss you!
-Terresa

Unknown said...

such cuties!

Alanna said...

Love that favorite one too! She's adorable!