Friday, November 20, 2009

WICKED!!!

I can't believe it's taken me THIS LONG to fiiiiinally get to see Wicked, but it was well worth the wait. It was AMAZING!!! I loved, loved, loved it!!! We got some discount tickets to go as a big group so a ton of the girls from the ward and some husbands all went on Wednesday.
A group of us started off our evening with dinner at IHOP.
Then we headed downtown to see the show.
The playhouse was really big and had great architecture, but the only complaint was that our seats were a little in the nosebleeds so the acoustics weren't fantastic up where we were seated. I kind of wish I had binoculars. During one of the scenes, one of the guys takes glasses off the main character, and I was like, "oh, she has glasses on??" It was hard to make out features, but the singers and dancers were so talented and expressive in their body movements that I felt like I didn't miss too much.
This is Karie, Mattie, and I just entering the playhouse.
Before the show started. I was soooo excited to see the show!
Some of the girls and I after the show. All I can say is WOW! It was so good. The leads had such amazing voices and the story was just sooooo fantastic!! I can't wait to go again! :o)

6 comments:

Aurelia said...

love it
wish I could've seen it too

Char said...

Well, you are ahead of me - I haven't seen it yet. Glad you could see it and enjoy it! I heard it is much better than the book - which I tried to read but had to put down due to really inappropriate stuff.

alexandria said...

Im so glad you got to see it! Isnt it amazing?!!! And I love the green in your hair, so cute!

Steph said...

Yay! I'm so glad you went to see it. Jon and I just went and saw it on Friday. It was so fun! We would definitely go again :)

Betsy said...

Hey Chica,
That sounds like a lot of fun! I really want to go see that someday, too, glad to hear it's definitely worth it! That's funny about the glasses. haha!

Cece Girl said...

Looks like so much fun! I still haven't seen it either but now I really want to! xo