Monday, August 24, 2009

Final Utah Happenings

Well, I am safely back in Ohio after a FABULOUS time in Utah. But as always, after a long time away from home, it's always good to be back. So, after I finally finish getting our new place set up, I'll post some pictures of our new and fabulous condo.
But back to some pictures. Just wanted to finish documenting our Utah fun.
First some fun pics of Jaxon's new past time. He loves trying on other people's shoes and had quite a few to choose from while we were gone.

These were by far my favorite ones. They are actually little "souvenir" wooden shoes from Holland and they fit Jaxon's feet just right. He would dance around and jump up and down in them and make lots of noise and look hilarious doing it. :o)
After Jack left, I got to spend some more time with my siblings and also catch up with some old friends.
Aurelia, you were sorely missed!
So much fun catching up with freshman roomies. :o)
Hanging with Jack's cuz Daisy...who is a model/famous actress now! :o) So, hard to look good next to her. ;o)
Congrats to Brad and Emily!
And yeah for being prego with friends! Nada's a little further along than I am...but look, you can definitely see the tummy, eh?
We did some more swimming and some more Cherry Hill too.
See, Jaxon's actually smiling here...he DOES like the water! :o)
Jaxon with his cousin Grace who was giving him fun rides around the pool. He loved it!
Coming off the "blue slides"at Cherry Hill...I "think"Jaxon liked it...hard to tell. :o)
And Jaxon's favorite part of Cherry Hill.
Ok, so this is getting a little long, so I'm just going to post some more pictures and be done. :o) But thank you, thank you, thank you for a wonderful vacation to all our Utah friends and family and we miss you all already!!
Jaxon finally put goggles on...and of course it wasn't in the pool. But he looked like a little super hero with them on running around at Cami's place.
More random Jaxon antics.
Jaxon's first carousel ride...he was a little nervous about it and held on for dear life as we went around.
At Gateway with Jaxon...who didn't like the water spouting thingy as much as I had hoped.
And just hanging out with Grandpa Jack.

5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Always loads of fun!! :) I can't believe Jaxson loved the pool but not the spray park!!

Heather said...

You look amazing Bernice! Congrats on being pregnant! It looks like you had so much fun in Utah! Good for you!

Steph said...

Looks like a lot of fun! And I LOVE your swimsuit :)

Terresa Tew said...

I was laughing about Jaxon and his shoes. Maria can't keep her feet out of other peoples shoes, too! Her favorite shoes to put on are my high heel church ones or Claire's flip flops. It's hilarious! Looks like you had a great time in UT. We wish we could have seen you. We miss you guys!

Aurelia said...

stink, I missed y'all too!!! X(
you're awesome with the eye candy!
<3 it!