Saturday, February 21, 2009

Jaxon's One Year Pictures

We had an appointment at the photo studio to try and get some pictures of Jaxon and it was HORRIBLE! Jaxon refused to sit still and cried and screamed every time we tried to make him stay in place. So, we left without a single good shot of Jaxon. But, I was determined to get some nice one year pictures of Jaxon, so I decided to try and take some shots myself. So, after two hours of running after Jaxon, bribing him to sit still, running back to the camera to try and get a shot, and about 100 pictures later, these were the ones we ended up with. :o) And yes, Jaxon chose that flower as his play object and Jack thinks it's girly, but hey, it made Jaxon stay in place for a good 10-15 shots! I think it looks cute. :o)
Ahhh, isn't he cute? I can't believe my baby's a year old already!

11 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Very cute! I can't believe he is already one.

For Hyrum's four year photos I took his pictures and to be honest I think they turned out better then they would at a studio since he hates it.

Jill Revell said...

That year went REALLY fast! He is so stinking adorable. Such a cute smile!

Char said...

Those are the smiliest pix of Jaxon I have ever. Good job Bernice. Sure miss you guys. Love, mom

Ashley Dawn said...

Maybe YOU should work in a photo studio. Those are GREAT!! Congrats on the 1 year mark. That's a fun one!

Dina said...

He is so cute! Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute pics. Maybe you should start a business :) That was so sad about the poop story, way to go cleaning it up and throwing up,though!

Julie N. said...

Great job! I've tried to do photo shoots by myself and they never work out. I have to have help. I can't believe how many teeth that cute boy has!

Heather said...

Wow, Bernice! Has it really been a year already? That is so crazy. He is so cute in these new pictures. Are you guys still liking Chicago? I hope all is well with you and your cute little family:)

Kevin + Marcy said...

Hey Bernice, it's Marcy Upp!! How goes it? I don't have your e-mail, but I wanted to send you an invite to our new blog. Yeah, we've finaly put one together. I hope all is well with you guys. You're a darling family! Marcy

Kevin + Marcy said...

. . . and you probably want to know where to send your e-mail to. :) Send it to mrcyann@hotmail.com.

Kim said...

This is so funny. I did the same exact thing with Ashley when she turned one. No good pix at the studio, but finally got some good ones at home. Wiggly kids! He is such a handsome boy!