Monday, October 20, 2008

Canadian Thanksgiving

As the proud Canadian that I am, I have celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving in addition to American Thanksgiving ever since crossing the border. Thankfully this year, I had someone to help share in the festivities and the meal making, which made it sooooo much easier. We had a really nice dinner with Melissa and Dave. Melissa is a fellow Albertan and I'm so excited we're both here in Ohio together. :o) Here are a few pics of our wonderful meal, and our wonderful friends.
We really had everything...turkey, stuffing, potatoes, yams, rolls, cranberry sauce, etc. etc.
Here is Jack enjoying his meal.
Dave and Melissa enjoying the meal
(Sorry, I know you're all wondering where the picture of Bernice enjoying the meal is...but someone had to be taking the pictures. ;o)
Jaxon missed out on the good food, but he was there...just napping though. :o)
Happy Thanksgiving to all those Canadians out there! :o)

1 comment:

Alanna said...

I'm so impressed. You are so loyal. I had the whole meal when I was a freshman, but since then I've celebrated with things like a pumpkin shake, pumpkin muffin, pumpkin pie or nothing at all. But if there's a reason to celebrate, and there is, I should probably get to work and celebrate!