Monday, July 14, 2008

Hike the Y



So, crazy to say, but I have never hiked the Y during my whole experience as a college student attending BYU! I don't know how I missed every single freshman activity that involved hiking the Y, but in light of us actually leaving Provo now, we thought it was about time to just go and finally hike it. It was a good hike, really good incline that gave us all a good work out and such a great view at the top. Jack did so well taking Jaxon up in the snugli and keeping him safe the whole way.

3 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

That's awesome that you guys went. I haven't ever done that either. Next trip to Utah.....

Kelli said...

YAY baby we did it! That hike was ruff but so worth it!

Emma and Dan said...

It's so cool that Jaxon got to go with you to hike the Y.
Congrats to Jack on being accepting into pod school! We'll have to start planning a trip to visit each other soon - we're about 7.5 hours away, so maybe we can meet half-way sometime? :)