Monday, June 30, 2008

Jaxon's First Swim Experience

We are so lucky that my sister has a pass to the pool on BYU campus. We got to enjoy some time with the cousins and of course my sister as Jaxon tried out the pool for his very first time.
We slathered Jaxon with sun screen to make sure his fair skin didn't get burned. I was happy to get a little sun though! :o) Last summer, I wasn't able to get any sun at all during most of the summer since I was indoors at the hospital and then on bed rest at home for the majority of it. So, I have been sooooo grateful to be able to get out and enjoy this sunshine!
Poor Jaxon was sooo tired after it all. We can't wait to go again!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

How fun! We've spending time at that pool too! -We should get together and go... I have a pass too!

Brandon and Natalie said...

How fun! Your little boy looks adorable in his swimsuit!

Ashley Dawn said...

oh, he's so cute. It's fun to see Cami again too. Live it up at the pool. Even up in the far north we need that refuge!!

Rick said...

Bernice, Jaxon is so cute, I'm glad he enjoyed swimming. We just went to the pool yesterday and had lots of fun. Logan had a cast for the past 4 weeks, so we had to hold off on enjoying the summer until this week.