Ok...I was just looking at another picture that was taken the same time and my tummy doesn't look quite as big...hmmm, I think maybe I was exhaling in the above picture...and then this below picture, I was just getting tired of having a picture of me taken. :o)
Friday, December 21, 2007
32 weeks and counting
Ok...I was just looking at another picture that was taken the same time and my tummy doesn't look quite as big...hmmm, I think maybe I was exhaling in the above picture...and then this below picture, I was just getting tired of having a picture of me taken. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are a beautiful pregnant woman! And there is just something about a pregnancy belly that is SOOO adorable! You look great!
Wow, you look great! Can't believe how far along you are... can't wait to see that lil' cute baby! Keep us upadted!
Post a Comment